Celebrating Creative Expression in the Down Syndrome Community.
Sponsored by the Pujols Family Foundation and Leftovers, etc.
We aim to provide access to a learning environment that offers educational and socialization opportunities and appropriate physical activities.
All of the existing programs provided by the organization are designed to offer the following:
• Encourage children to try different activities until they find one that’s really enjoyable.
• Set short-term goals that let children succeed quickly.
• Emphasize participation over skill and competition.
• Praise the children for their accomplishments.
• Enrich and enhance what children learn in the home and in a public/private school environment.
To register for one of our many activities please click here