HOW SHOULD WE REOPEN?????
Because the pandemic is far from over, MO State, St. Louis City and County are beginning to reopen non-essential businesses. So, here are some suggestions as to ways we can accommodate your needs and continue to keep everyone safe.
All activity will commence on Monday, June 1, 2020
2) Open Saturdays from 9am-5pm to accept donations.
Please seal all donations in trash bags or clear bags for several days before dropping them off.
We cannot accept donations from a location where anyone has been sick or exposed.
Would appreciate that donations have sat in the sun for a couple of hours before donating them. If not, we will leave them outside for a little bit before we take them.
3) Available for sales by appointment only during Mon-Thu 1-7pm and Sat 9-5pm (we ask that you honor the social distancing guidelines and wear a mask)
4) We will only be in the space for appointments and all day on Saturdays.
5) To make an appointment, please call 314-239-3545 and Sandy will set an appointment for you to shop. Please leave a message, if no answer, and she will return the call.
6) If large quantities are needed of traditional items (egg cartons/paper towel tubes, etc.), you may place an order by phone, pay by credit card and pick-up at designated time during normal hours.
7) We will experiment with “virtual workshops” and see how they progress. All workshops will be conducted at a time convenient to the group leaders and facilitator; kits will be assembled prior to the workshop, and leaders will pick up kits prior to workshop date/time
8) Girl Scout leaders may purchase “Badge in a Bag” kits for meetings with your Scouts.
IF YOU HAVE OTHER SUGGESTIONS, PLEASE LET US KNOW..
Come and Experience Leftovers etc.!
A unique agency dedicated to supplying children and educators the basic tools and materials needed for creative living made available by surplus resources donated by business, industry and the local communities committed to the development and advancement of Education and the Arts.